THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS ARE AVAILABLE TO VIEW
- Completed Risk Assessment - subject now to review following the release of legal restrictions.
SUMMARY OF PRECAUTIONS TO WHICH MEETINGS ARE SUBJECT
These precautions are in place to ensure the safety of persons attending the church following the release of legal restrictions. If there is anything which is of particular concern to you, please advise a member of the LeadershipTeam.
- Anyone showing symptoms of COVID-19 (a new continuous cough, a high temperature or a loss of, or change in, their normal sense of taste or smell) should not attend due to the risk that they pose to others; they should self-isolate at home immediately in accordance with the most recent government guidelines.
- It is very much regretted that, for the time being, we will not be able to resume Church4Kidz or other activities for children during a service. Children are of course welcome but they will need to remain with their parent/s who will be responsible for ensuring that all appropriate precautions are observed.
- Entrance to the building is by the front door only and this will be opened approximately 15 minutes before the start of the service. Please be mindful of others who may be entering at the same time.
- On entering the building please use the hand sanitiser provided at the entrance.
- Although the legal requirements have been removed:
- the arrangement of seating will continue to allow for a degree of social distancing. Seats remain arranged in groups of two or three but the signage restricting the use of the second or third seat to a member of the same household will be removed.
- the Government recommend continuing to wear a face covering in certain situations and it is recognised that some persons attending may still wish to do so. This is a matter for the individual to decide but those who might choose not to wear a mask should please be mindful of those who wish to adopt a more cautious approach. Disposable masks will continue to be made available at the entrance for those who wish to use them.
- For the time being, no food or drink will be served during or after the service
- To avoid handling cash, the preferred method of receiving gifts and offerings is by standing order or BACS transfer but cash donations can be given, provided they are placed in the receptacle provided on either entering or exiting the building.
- There is a single toilet available for use. Anti-bacterial surface wipes are provided and additional hand sanitiser is available. Signage is in place to encourage thorough hand washing - liquid soap and hand towel dispensers are provided for use. Used hand towels are to be placed only in the bin provided which will be emptied regularly.