At Woodmancote Church we are committed to building a biblical community and to this end seek to encourage and enable people to:
- become fully committed followers of Jesus Christ
- reach out to others with the love of Jesus Christ
- demonstrate the local church as effectively continuing the ministry of Jesus Christ
We hope that you will find this website helpful in answering some of the questions you might have about the church. More about us, a brief history of the church and information about what we believe and how we operate can be found in the about us pages. If there is anything else you would like to know please either contact us or better still come to visit us.
You will be very welcome at any of the following meetings which are held regularly at the church.
- at 10.30am on Sunday mornings. Communion is usually celebrated on the third Sunday morning in each month.
- at 7.30pm on the first Wednesday evening of each month. For more details look here
- between 10.00 - 11.00am on Thursday mornings is an opportunity to pop in for a coffee and a chat.
There are some exciting changes coming to our programme for Sunday mornings and Wednesday evenings - for more details please look here.